1998 GMC Sierra ECSB & 1990 SPORT RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ol'Rover

Dirt Road Scholar
Reaction score
a bit... i cried when i rolled my 92 GMC in the spring... technically it was my first legal all to myself truck... so i had an emotional bond with it lmfao... This truck not a big deal it can be fixed with a 1000 bucks worth of parts and about a day or so of labour with a few friends and about 100 bucks worth of beer... lol :) but deffinatly is a heartache looking at it everyday the way it is.

Ol'Rover

Dirt Road Scholar
Reaction score
bald rear tires... on a very loose gravel road going a little too fast... i learnt my lesson...

fishtailed 3 or 4 times thought i had it then the back end came right around, front passenger tire caught the grass on the side of the road, back end came up and over the cab and slammed down onto the cab in the ditch. scariest thing ive ever seen was looking out my windshield at the bottom of the ditch as it was going over... my head was on the cieling and i heard a couple of the firefighters say 1 more inch and it would of broke my neck lol... but no... i crawled out the passenger window and walked away. the only injuries i got was a bump on the head and a sliced up arm when i cut it open on the windsheild...

You must be registered for see images attach

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I came so close to doing that except I was doing ~95mph "passing" a friend on blacktop and ran out of straitaway... I put it in the ditch and kept it on the wheels except for the dukes of hazard I did over 2 driveways....... Not fun times...