1998 Chevrolet K3500 CCLB "Zeus"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Put the old girl to work today, picked up a bed for the $1500 98 K3500 dually.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
1500 for the dually? Good deal. Just the box is a bit holey?

It wouldn't run either, passlock was tripped and wouldn't do a relearn. So I flashed a vats delete via hp tuners and it fired right up.

It does need other cosmetic work (dents) and some clean up, it a rust free though. But we've alternated driving it and the white crew this weekend.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Okay, I replaced the entire ac system a couple years ago, the last owner seemed to think the ac was going weak. So he topped the system off repeatedly with those little cans of freon, damaging the Schrader valve on the low side in the process.

I replaced the valve and orifice tube, recharged and now we're seeing 50* air on a 95* day.

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
Yea you should definitely just keep adding quick cans, at least 40 at a time to be sure...

I miss a/c, hopefully your problem is solved

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Yea you should definitely just keep adding quick cans, at least 40 at a time to be sure...

I miss a/c, hopefully your problem is solved

I hope so too, took my freon detector across every inch of the system and it didn't pick anything up. So we'll see.