1997 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alljackedup408

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welp, Picked up my first GMT400!

Going to turn this truck into a clean as possible ride. She needs some love, but the price was right. Transmission lost 3rd gear from previous owner... parts showed up today for it... as well as a new steering box. Going on this weekend!

Couple pics... just got the truck last week. Needs some interior pieces replaced and painted... seats are gonna need new covers... leather is trashed... and a few odds and ends.

I have already ordered new taillights.... so once they come in thursday these will be beat with a baseball bat. Hideous! If anyone has any interior parts for sale.. please let me know.. I am looking at my interior code tonight.. I think it's tan... pretty sure but looks super close to grey as well. Confusing!

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
no they are terrible!

:welcome: nice looking truck!

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice looking truck, the aftermarket radio looks cool! And them wheels, love em!

Alljackedup408

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! She needs some love... but solid starter. Went from a 10 inch lifted Mega cab to this... so I have a huge void to fill.... I will make her right!