1997 Chevy Silverado Centurion(Crew Cab Short Box)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Needs some lovin' no doubt!

As much as the Escalade conversion has been done, I still dig it; did one myself back in '02. Not sure I like them on anything other than a lowered truck though. To each his own!

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

People have been saying that Escalade swaps are played out for over a decade now. Hell, people were saying that way back in '01 when I did my Escalade clip. Putting a '94-'98 grille on your '88-'93 is even more played out, but who cares? Do what you like to your truck. I still like the looks of the Escalade clip on trucks and when I take mine out for a drive, the chances of seeing another truck with the same clip are pretty slim.

Dubsuburban

Reaction score
To bad its not listed anymore just to see what they where wanting for it. Makes me Curious. Wounder how it made its way all they way up to Iowa.

Dubsuburban

Reaction score
I do like your truck. Nice seeing an ext cab long box for a change. Think once I get mine done in know for sure there isnt anybody in town with one. Already had people coming up and asking me if just the truck is for sale since I have it sitting in part in my driveway. Trying to steal it from me lol

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Dub - it was listed for $2500! We were all commenting that it was a bit...ambitious...considering the condition of it, Centurion or not.

1bad - believe it, I still love Escalade conversions and almost did one to my black '94 as well, but didn't have ready access to an OEM clip, didn't want to do another Taiwan job (hated the fit/finish of the grille to the hood edge/fender corner areas, and the chrome surround on the grille fit crappy too)...got wrapped up in doing other mods to it instead.

Hell, just a couple weeks ago I bid/won a crew cab dually with the Escalade clip on it. Truck looked awesome in the pictures but when I got to see it, it was in WAY poorer condition than the guy implied with his ad. I told him sorry...not gonna do it. He's a little pissed but what ya gonna do? I'm not normally the type to back out on a deal but when you think the truck is worth X, I think I'm getting a decent deal at Y, and the truck is actually worth about half that? Not gonna buy a pile just to keep one dude happy.

Richard

Dubsuburban

Reaction score
Oh well that makes me feel better I picked it up for $900.00 plus getting it home but I dont live to far. Now I just need to find a better bed that doesnt look like freddy cut the out of it.

Dubsuburban

Reaction score

Dubsuburban

Reaction score
I had a 96 Centurion Years ago and have been kicking myself ever since I got rid of it. This one poped up online and just had to have it even tho it is pretty rough.