1996 GMC K3500 DRW, Extended Cab, Flatbed, 454, NV-4500... DAILY DRIVER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Damn those are awesome. I can't wait to get some and then get the LMC lenses. Thanks for the pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

83GMCK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Western WA from Eastern WA, aka the wet side from
David summarized it well enough. I rearended an F550 w/contractor bed, just coming down from 60, he might have been going 25 when he just cut into my lane with no signal or anything. He was cited for improper lane change, David towed me home.

I had a 2015 Tahoe LTZ rental, it heated my ass in the mornings and cooled it in the afternoons, it was marvelous.

Insurance company totaled the truck. Frame is straight, I hit the liftgate on the F550 outside my rail. It needed bumper, brackets, passenger fender, inner fender, battery, battery tray, hood, core support, grille, lights, aux fan, condenser, radiator, fan shroud, engine fan, fan clutch, water pump.

I fought them for a week on a value. I told them to find me a 4x4 3500 dually, big block, manual transmission truck, make it equivalent. After 2-3 days they called me and asked me if they could increase their radius out beyond 150 miles. :rotflmao: I told them that I searched out 1,500 miles to find a 4x4 2500, big block, manual transmission truck, be my guest. They finally came back with a 2wd 3500 dually, 350, auto with additions for 4x4, engine, and trans when it was all over

Needless to say, I bought the damned thing back from them.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Been waiting to see an update on this truck, unfortunately this isn't the kind of update I was looking for.