1995 Lifted Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Wow, that is one clean tahoe, particularly for a 95.

I noticed they took the airbag out and replaced it with a non-airbag wheel. Wonder if it was wrecked at some point?

Also noticed your from WA as well. I'm over in Pullman right now, moving back to the Puyallup area in may.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love that tahoe.
Did you see the buy it now?

Jeez lol I just looked! 18,950. But I would pay 5 grand!

I noticed they took the airbag out and replaced it with a non-airbag wheel. Wonder if it was wrecked at some point?

Also noticed your from WA as well. I'm over in Pullman right now, moving back to the Puyallup area in may.

Yeah its one clean tahoe! and yeah im in vancouver. Ive been to puyallup I think. Never to pullman.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Sure is clean.

I think the smaller steering wheel you are thinking of didn't come until 98. That one should have an airbag behind it.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Jeez lol I just looked! 18,950. But I would pay 5 grand!

Yeah its one clean tahoe! and yeah im in vancouver. Ive been to puyallup I think. Never to pullman.
Puyallup is where I grew up, where the Western Washington Fairgrounds are... Pullman is 5 hours east on the Idaho border.

Sure is clean.

I think the smaller steering wheel you are thinking of didn't come until 98. That one should have an airbag behind it.
errrrrrrrrrrrrrr (<----that's a buzzer sound if ya didn't know :p)

That is a non-airbag steeringwheel, from a truck with higher than 8,600 GVWR.

That tahoe:
You must be registered for see images

I just pulled one out of my 99 and put a 98+ airbag wheel in it (even though it's not hooked up) to gain the audio controls
You must be registered for see images attach

95-97 Airbag

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I guess you learn something new everyday. Regardless I hate the bigger steering wheel centers and miss the steering wheel from my 98.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
I guess you learn something new everyday. Regardless I hate the bigger steering wheel centers and miss the steering wheel from my 98.
They swap over luckily enough. I'm assuming your 00 has the non-airbag wheel then?

I just swapped mine out for this, with audio controls :D

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Yep, it is a straight swap if you get one without the radio controls? I'm not very good with the wiring.