1994 c2500 6.5TD Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
The truck will be going to scrap here shortly, but I do have some stuff laying around. Make offers, I really have zero idea what any of this is worth. I'll add pictures shortly.

Truck is located in Milford, CA which is 62 miles out of Reno, NV off of Highway 395.

Cab - Have Title, hasn't been registered since 2004. Smog exempt cab in California. Missing doors since I put those on my other truck. The side trim on the extended cab passenger side is missing and there is bondo that is like 1/4 of an inch thick. Besides that it's in good shape. Windshield cracked. Asking $200 OBO

4L80e 2WD - I don't know much about it other than the engine I took out kept snapping flex plates. Truck has 242k on the clock, but this transmission has been out for one reason or another due to welding on the bellhousing. Asking $200 OBO

14b 4.10 8 Lug Axle - I have no use for it if I SAS my 94 I'll use whatever ford axle combo I'm eyeballing. Asking $200 OBO

You must be registered for see images attach

And of course other miscellaneous parts like side glass, gauge clusters, etc.

Last edited:

gstubbz

Reaction score
Also have a set of 88-89 Quad-Beam Glass Headlights with wiring and brackets that were on my 94 when I bought it. They work fine but I'm using my composite glass ones I pulled off my 98 before the truck went away. Asking $80 shipped obo.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also have a set of 88-89 Quad-Beam Glass Headlights with wiring and brackets that were on my 94 when I bought it. They work fine but I'm using my composite glass ones I pulled off my 98 before the truck went away. Asking $80 shipped obo.

I can do 70 total with payment via PayPal for lights, provided none of the plugs, brackets, or lights are damaged.

gstubbz

Reaction score
I can do that. I'm going to the truck tomorrow so I'll wire them up to prove they work and take pictures and all that good stuff.

El_Gringo

Reaction score
I'm interested too in a quad headlamps. Is it possible to ship them to Russia? Or I've got an adress in US if it's easy for you to send them there.

jrollings

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you scrap the truck yet? If not, what would you want for the front coil springs? thanks

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah has it been scraped? If it has not please if u can throw some pics up of what u have left and inside of cab please thanks ...Kurt