1993 Interior LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I pulled my foot-well lights (The ones under the dash) and they are T1003 bulbs, can I put 1156 bulbs in instead or is there another size that works cause I can't find blue 1003 bulbs. Thanks

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
An 1156 replacement will have the correct base but may have too large of a "bulb" and could show hanging below the dash. But yeah, correct base size and contact # and position. Just try to get "short" ones.

Richard

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
An 1156 replacement will have the correct base but may have too large of a "bulb" and could show hanging below the dash. But yeah, correct base size and contact # and position. Just try to get "short" ones.

Richard

Awesome, I just ordered some 1156 bulbs, the hanging down doesn't really bother me but I did get some shorter leds. Thanks for the info!

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They have the regular incandescent blue 1003 bulbs to keep your colors right til you can find led version

sent from what use to be a great nation...