1993 Chevrolet C1500 Stepside with 5.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

This is my dream truck and the reason being :
I used to have a Cadillac DeVille which i loved. Suddenly it began to act up and give me voltage errors on my dash. So to sum it up I was driving up my street and my car died infront of my neighbor, who happened to have a 95 Silverado.

I lift my hood and realize I can't see a dam thing. The alternator is buried deep on the under side of the engine I can barely confirm it's there . The engine bay was just so compact I felt there was nothing I could do to even troubleshoot the car. So my neighbor positioned his truck to to jump start my car and when he lifted his hood.....all that space.... the alternator was right there on top. I could see his spark plugs wires I could see it all. I decided then and there I would own one of these trucks and lol and behold.....

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha nice!
I do like these trucks alittle more than the GMT800s. Alot more room under the hood and underneath the truck.
Its even easier to do spark plugs on a LS swap in these trucks than in the newer ones.