1992 Z71 & 1990 454 SS - Bassplayaz06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassplayaz06

Reaction score
Yeah, i never really noticed it was that different til i got a good look at y'alls trucks. the eBay link would be great! The guy that owned it before me had a new paint job done and probably just found whatever online to put on.

One of the things i want to put on is either a bull bar or the square grille guard normally seen on these trucks. Along with some lights on that. Maybe even a light bar on the roof.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah, i never really noticed it was that different til i got a good look at y'alls trucks. the eBay link would be great! The guy that owned it before me had a new paint job done and probably just found whatever online to put on.

One of the things i want to put on is either a bull bar or the square grille guard normally seen on these trucks. Along with some lights on that. Maybe even a light bar on the roof.

Here ya go:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130763047324?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649