1992 Z71 & 1990 454 SS - Bassplayaz06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassplayaz06

Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I've recently bought myself a 1992 Chevy Z71 Silverado. She's got 248,000 miles on her but looks amazing. So far it's got a Trux leveling kit, Dick Cepec DC-2 16x8 wheels with 265/75r16 BFG Mud Terrain Baja Champion tires. Interior has a Jensen head unit while everything else is stock. Has the 350 TBI under the hood with single Flowmaster Super 44 exhaust.

The next truck I have is an all original 1990 Chevy 454 SS with currently 1,022 miles. All stock, even still has the plastic on the seats and carpet.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks guys!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice trucks!
How does anyone manage to get a 454 SS with only a thousand miles on it? Least of all, someone that's 18? Lucky dawg!
The vehicles I had at 18 were nothing like that! And even if I had a 454 SS today, it would certainly have more miles than that on it. And the street in front of my house would probably have (more than a few) ********* tire marks on it, too!

bassplayaz06

Reaction score
Thanks guys! the 454 was bought by my grandad back in 1990 and put in a garage for 22 years. taken out about once a month, more recently now-a-days, just whenever it's nice out. and it's VERY tempting to lay that rubber down all around town.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
welcome. nice trucks. love the 454ss. if the blue one was mine i'd have to change the Z71 sticker back to original style and location. just one of my little issues. drives me nuts when people use the wrong stickers in the wrong spots for some reason.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Welcome and awesome trucks! Though I would definitely change the Z-71 stickers back to factory, if you need a link to an eBay guy who makes the correct ones (correct font, curved letters, etc), let me know! It took me forever to find a good seller that made ones exactly like OEM.