1991 needle and tachometer cluster wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Anyone have a 1991 needle tachometer cluster for sale or know where to get one? Ive called dismantlers all over the country with no luck.

Thanks

WAM62

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one, shows 170k miles, just bought it, and it is in transit, already have one in my ‘88 so I’ll sell this one $350 plus shipping. I don’t know what the tire size and gear ratio this is from, but Southern Electronics will completely overhaul for around 200 bucks including installing a 7 position dip switch for speedo calibration. Also the one I put in my K2
500 5.7 4 speed manual ended up having come from a 6 cylinder truck, bought an SGI from Dakota Digital and it worked great to atenuate the 8 cylinder output from the engine to get the correct tach reading. Cheers Wayne

Attachments

• IMG_1292.jpeg
    IMG_1292.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Reaction score
I have one, shows 170k miles, just bought it, and it is in transit, already have one in my ‘88 so I’ll sell this one $350 plus shipping. I don’t know what the tire size and gear ratio this is from, but Southern Electronics will completely overhaul for around 200 bucks including installing a 7 position dip switch for speedo calibration. Also the one I put in my K2
500 5.7 4 speed manual ended up having come from a 6 cylinder truck, bought an SGI from Dakota Digital and it worked great to atenuate the 8 cylinder output from the engine to get the correct tach reading. Cheers Wayne
Thank you sir I ended up getting two of them after finding some on Facebook marketplace I to also install the dip switches. I was unsure how to close this thread but I thank you for responding.