1989 C1500, EGR, Headers Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She nice for now, In spring having my friends shop do the ECM mod conversion work. Above my head to read it all, learn it, and get hooked on it LOL...
Wow man! That IS a good looking truck.
Aw,c'mon now,you know you want to get your hands in there and make it go fast.

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow man! That IS a good looking truck.
Aw,c'mon now,you know you want to get your hands in there and make it go fast.
It's VERY QUICK street light to street light. Lot of fun.... Have air in the back just incase of bad roads etc.... The bottom two license plate bolts are the valve stems to individual side lines, just air shocks if needed. Speedo is all wrong with the wheels and gears etc.... So I put a GPS in that little holder area on the dash. Fits in that cubby hole box perfect for now LOL.. Lot of people who don't know years, vehicles etc... think it's a 68 stepside LOL... The license plate is not special order, it is what the DMV gave me.. PRETTY FUNNY...

Attachments

• IMG_20220520_171524998_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220520_171524998_HDR.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's VERY QUICK street light to street light. Lot of fun.... Have air in the back just incase of bad roads etc.... The bottom two license plate bolts are the valve stems to individual side lines, just air shocks if needed. Speedo is all wrong with the wheels and gears etc.... So I put a GPS in that little holder area on the dash. Fits in that cubby hole box perfect for now LOL.. Lot of people who don't know years, vehicles etc... think it's a 68 stepside LOL... The license plate is not special order, it is what the DMV gave me.. PRETTY FUNNY...
From now on you'll be known as KUZ!

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While tracing wires and grounds up under the dash, I found this thing tie wrapped up above the E Brake LOL... Any idea what the heck it use to be in it's days? Kind of heavy..
You must be registered for see images attach
Looks like the foot control for a sewing machine. Trailer brake controller? GPS tracking device? Did you get your truck from a DEA auction?

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL, I was thinking some kind of oil heater for winter, or feet heater LOL... The wires were clipped, but it was still up under the dash. Seems like at one time ORIG it had a swivel bracket for it to angle..

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While tracing wires and grounds up under the dash, I found this thing tie wrapped up above the E Brake LOL... Any idea what the heck it use to be in it's days? Kind of heavy..
You must be registered for see images attach
Only one thing for it, grab some tools and open it up. Don't worry, curiosity only kills cats, you'll be fine... :waytogo: