14,000 mile 1998 single cab Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
I
Nice. In no way worth 22k though. I doubt it sold for that new
I'm having a hard time with the number too but the market says it is worth it. The bid got there. It has sold previous to that at 20 at least once. Watched a few similar trucks hit 19-21. Still a ton of money.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No doubt that it is a nice truck and if makes you happy then what someone thinks of the price doesn't really matter. We bought a $350 chassis donor and my wife and I have been having a blast with it.

jollyjerry

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As a rational decision, I personally wouldn't pay $20k for a low mileage example.

People will remember the quality long after they've forgotten the price.

But I'm with sewlow. I put just over 1k miles on my truck the first year I owned it. If I had a low-mileage example, I could enjoy it and keep it low mileage forever.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
No doubt that it is a nice truck and if makes you happy then what someone thinks of the price doesn't really matter. We bought a $350 chassis donor and my wife and I have been having a blast with it.
Oh i agree. Just trying talk about it more than anything else i guess. I'm not the only one out there considering these prices but its a lot for me right now.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
As a rational decision, I personally wouldn't pay $20k for a low mileage example.

But I'm with sewlow. I put just over 1k miles on my truck the first year I owned it. If I had a low-mileage example, I could enjoy it and keep it low mileage forever.
That would be the plan. Never would it be a daily driver. Maybe put 2k miles a year on it.

kwslvdo96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was offered $16K for mine back when I first got it when it had 44K miles on it and I turned it down I cant replace it for that plus I love my truck. I think that truck would sell fast for 18K to 19K to the right person these trucks if in good shape and low miles bring good money because of there great reputation.

white97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would pull the trigger on 22k these trucks are next to be major collectors trucks and it will be only a few years probably. A 14k mile rcsb you could get your money back in a few years plus more.Definitley something I would go for.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
or find a clean high mileage one for $3500-5k and build the pickup you want. you can do a lot of work with $15-17k to spend.