12200411 PCM swap for 1996 to 2000 GMT400 trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HHmmm, That's weird. I would think that most any tuning shop could do it. If they can tune a 2002 Camaro or Truck they can. They probably just don't realize that they can or think that it is a weirdo project that they don't want to get involved with.

Jeff
I contacted a local tuner and his initial response with my truck being a 97 was "We don't tune those."

When I told him it had a newer style chevy computer in it he told me "Tow that over here, I might be able to mess with it." He was surprised when I told him it can drive up there and It'd be like tuning an '02 'Maro.

96_383_4l80

Reaction score
Not sure if my messages have been getting through, where is the best way to reach you Lextech? I'm interested in the 411 pcm swap. My email address is [email protected], shoot me a reply on there if you could once you're available, Thanks

Last edited:

Lextech

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know what the deal is but I can't seem to get to the Private Messages. At the top right of the screen it shows my inbox. When I click on it, it takes me to "conversations". I don't want conversations. I want to check my private messages. What am I doing wrong?????

Jeff

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
I don't know what the deal is but I can't seem to get to the Private Messages. At the top right of the screen it shows my inbox. When I click on it, it takes me to "conversations". I don't want conversations. I want to check my private messages. What am I doing wrong?????

Jeff

Evening Jeff. Conversations are PM's.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
I think after the forum update to the new software, they are now called 'conversations' instead of Private Messages.

I sent you one as well, just now.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma

Jeff
Basically the PMs are gone, they got turned into basically a thread between two people instead of email like messages....... It works ok.

Lextech

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well--Now I feel stupid. I was seeing this little pop up that said conversations and I thought it was active threads and didn't go any further. Now I know. I have answered all PM's (Conversations) that gave me an e-mail to respond to. At least I think I have.
Is there a way to delete the old conversations or do they just keep adding up?

Jeff

HeavyChevy81

Reaction score
Finished my 411 swap a few days ago, many thanks to Jeff for answering all my questions. About to start sons Tahoe conversion then move back to my CCSB.
Again, Thanks Jeff.

Lane