1-3/8 dia. front sway bar upgrade ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaywestfall

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the Belltech front rear kit for our trucks, but I have not installed them. Need to do the whole rear suspension, leafs, bushings, shocks, new hardware, etc. all at once. Maintaining stock ride height, though.

I'll let you know how it works out!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
FWIW both my 99 Burbs came with the factory rear sway bar; it's definitely made a difference in the handling versus the square body Burbs. When we still had the 84 I wanted to get a bar off a 400 series and retrofit it, because I could see how it would help. Not too long after I had that idea, that Burb got stolen. So I got my rear sway bar, with the rest of the truck too! Both the 99s have the factory option towing package for the 2wd half ton, I think the bar is part of that. Makes a big difference in handling, but a Burb is a little heavier in the backside than a pickup. It's like a loaded pickup I guess LOL