1 1/4 Body Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody

Reaction score
Judging interest in production of 1 1/4 Body Lifts, including powder coated front and rear bumper brackets, nylon lift blocks, and bolts and hardware.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
If you could have competitive prices with other company's I'm sure people would buy them. What are you thinking price will be?

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what would the purpose be? If I were to do a BL I wouldn't want to deal with the hassle of only going up another 1 1/4inch. I'd probably go for the full three inches...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people don't want the full 3, that's the purpose...

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd be interested depending on price let us know,where this goes

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some people don't want the full 3, that's the purpose...
/
makes since, What will the 1 1/4 lift allow? Seems much cheaper to trim the bottom corners of your bumpers and back fenders to "clear bigger tires."

Cody

Reaction score
The larger body lifts, especially the 3" show too much frame for many truck owners. As well as giving the hitch receiver assembly a large gap between the rear bumper. Still in research stages at this point of time so tire clearances haven't been figured out yet.
Pricing will be competive with other manufacters products, and will also include rear lift brackets.