00 CCSS K2500 "Helga"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dilemma: I've got a freshly pulled 5.7l short block with a wasted bottom end sitting in the garage. 383 build for the crew cab or continue looking for a gen3 engine to swap in?

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I've picked up a tool box for it and was on the way to get a camper top when the engine in our Suburban let loose.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that bed ... probably alone on this.. but hmm... not sure...

No, you're not alone. My brother said he doesn't think it looks right on there and several others have also not been onboard with it.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I think itd help if you demolded the cab

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm actually putting the moldings back on the bed. I've got the pin striping to do yet as well.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Lazy Sunday afternoon after church so I decided to put the striping and moldings on it. I think it helps make it look like it belongs there, but I could see it in my mind. Debating putting the pin striping across the tailgate or not. Don't think I will at this point.