95 suburban build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lpels1

Reaction score
I figured I would share my suburban build with you since I have used this forum for its knowledge and experience to influence my build. I'm having trouble finding the first pictures of the burb but I will update this post when I find them. It is a 95 gmc suburban 1/2 ton 4x4 slt I bought last year from craigslist for 1200 dollars.

It was missing exhaust so I got full 3 inch put on all the way back

The rear axle blew out after a few months and I replaced it with a 14 bolt sf 6 lug

I installed the double din kit from thedetailss.com

All jl audio component speakers

Custom sub box I am in the process of completing (a build of this is available in the audio forum)

Did a 1 inch zero rate add a leaf and u bolt reversal from off-road design

17x 9 black rock 997 with 285/70/17 BFG mts

Painted billet grille and chrome on grille matte black

Future plans include full replacement bumpers, winch, rhino line bottom of truck where pewter paint is now, 6.0 lq9 with small cam, 4l 80, and solid axles. Here is a picture of what it looks like as of today. I am currently in the process of removing the trim so I can rhino line the bottom.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

lpels1

Reaction score
thanks man. i took this old beater and made her up the best i could

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
nice ride,,,sounds like a great audio system,,i am about to start upgrading my stereo,,cant wait...

lpels1

Reaction score
dont go cheap. you will regret it. buy online and save money. I have always liked jl audio they make good stuff

scotttick

WHO ME?
Reaction score
I have a JL Audio 10TW3 in my extended cab and that thing rocks. Uses little air space, so they can fit about anywhere. It has great response, but is power hungry. I have the JL JX5001D pushing it. I plan to finish out the truck in JL also.