new from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red95K1500

Reaction score
New to the site, from western north carolina, i drive a red 95 rcsb k1500. owned it for a little over a year now, bought from orginal owner with 120xx miles. 350/4l60e catless with flowmaster nbs wheels with 285/75 at tires with a small bar crank.
You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Truck looks good, those tires really fill out the wheel well and give it a meaty look.
Before all the others ask, do you have any plans for it?

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck man and welcome!!! Sure are seeing alot of red ones around here lately!!

Red95K1500

Reaction score
Thanks guys, plans include sf 14 bolt, bucket seats, and keys for the front and 1.5 blocks for the back wana sit just a little bit higher. would like to get the 18 nnbs style wheels i really like the looks of those wheels on these trucks.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! The 14 bolt SF is deffinatly a great rear end!! I think you'll like that alot better then the lesser 10 bolt!! With 1.5 block and keys, your truck will have a mean stance!! :cheers: