new canadian member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bens-obs

Reaction score
hey everyone just found this site because I'm going to big block swap my grandpas old truck, which is a 93 c2500 with a 350 and an nv4500. I haven't got the engine yet but I have one lined up and I thought I should find a place to ask some questions about these old girls. I will be buying a gen 4 454 block all in tact and supposedly in good shape. So far from what ive seen the swap should be simple enough. I know my biggest hurdles so far will be getting a 454 e prom chip for my computer and changing some wiring around.
Is there anything else major I should be looking out for when I do this swap?
And are there any really cheap ways of getting more power from a gen 4 block? I am trying to do this build cheap style because for now she is just going to be a farm truck anyhow.
Anyhow cheers guys, im happy to be a new member

F4U-1A

Squirrel! Twain would love my Dog
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here are some pics of the old girl the top pic is from like a week ago sitting in the boneyard and the insta screenshot is from when i was actually driving it
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
I had a Messed Up Old Datsun (On the left) in the 70s, was not a Pickup. Good Times