HID Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I ordered some HID's from ddmtuning.com earlier this week.. They are having a sale so I couldn't NOT buy some.

I got 5000k 35 watt slim ballasts for my low beams.. I'll let you know how I like them once I get them in.

Im ordering them from there on monday. Hopefully the sale is still going on. I noticed they were on sale on Wednesday and thought....**** I need to Finally order them.

Did you get the slim? The slim have a LIFETIME warranty. $49.95....you just cant beat that.

truckindude95

Reaction score
i just did lows and fogs on my 08 GMC sierra and i love them. i went 6k for both and bought them from spencers hids. i also used relay kits with both too, i paid $280 shipped.

LILMAN

Reaction score
ill make a write up tomorrow or so
When you do your write up can you list all the parts used? I really want to get a kit for both my hi and low beams and would like to know what I need.

Bama2door

Reaction score
Mike definitely go with the DDMtuning HID's. I got my 6k 35w Slim Ballasts over the summer for $70 shipped and they come with a LIFETIME warranty...you can't beat that!

BTW, if you need a write up on how to plug in PLUG-N-PLAY HID's you should be shot, you can easily figure it out...doesn't take rocket science, and they come with directions too

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I heard the glare/light output from the OBS lights was horrible.
True?

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
I heard the glare/light output from the OBS lights was horrible.
True?

5000K lows with Silverstar fogs. Phone doesn't really do it justice. The lows aren't too bad but still glare more than I'd like.........I had a custom casper-shield setup on my old lights but that was trashed when I totaled it. Lows are 5000K DDM. Ran hidgate lows for about 6 months until one died.

You must be registered for see images attach

Lows only

You must be registered for see images

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
got hidgate 6k in my lows off the bat one of them wasnt working so i took a look at it and it truned out that one of the wires had pulled out of a connector... shoved it back in and taped it up real good and has given me any problems since