Z71 package differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The Tahoe Z71 is a different beast than the truck Z71. The truck was stickers, Bilsteins, skid plates, and that's about it.

The Tahoe Z71 generally had a 2 tone interior shared with the Limited, color matched grille and bumpers with the integrated fog lights, most of them came with taillight covers and many got a front brush guard as well (though I have never seen the one pictured on your truck before). The flares were also part of the package, and I think they all got G80 differentials as well. They also came with those cool 5 spoke Alcoa aluminum wheels.

QFT

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Tahoe Z71 is a different beast than the truck Z71. The truck was stickers, Bilsteins, skid plates, and that's about it.

The Tahoe Z71 generally had a 2 tone interior shared with the Limited, color matched grille and bumpers with the integrated fog lights, most of them came with taillight covers and many got a front brush guard as well (though I have never seen the one pictured on your truck before). The flares were also part of the package, and I think they all got G80 differentials as well. They also came with those cool 5 spoke Alcoa aluminum wheels.
Yeah I realise that tho the title and subject of the thread simple said z71 so I added my bit. As to a brushguard it's as stock as it can be.

You must be registered for see images attach

gearheadE30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I realise that tho the title and subject of the thread simple said z71 so I added my bit. As to a brushguard it's as stock as it can be.

No kidding! For some reason I didn't remember the little vertical connectors by the corner reflectors, and I thought they mounted differently.

Your pictures also reminded me that most of the Z71 Tahoes I've seen have those tubular running boards on them too.

You're making me want to go buy a Z71 Tahoe to go with my Limited....

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No kidding! For some reason I didn't remember the little vertical connectors by the corner reflectors, and I thought they mounted differently.

Your pictures also reminded me that most of the Z71 Tahoes I've seen have those tubular running boards on them too.

You're making me want to go buy a Z71 Tahoe to go with my Limited....
You makin me want Limited just by mentioning it lol

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m pretty much turning my Yukon into a Z71. I put the Z71 seats in it, trying to get the bumper with lights, already blacked out grille/bumpers. Would like the nerf bars over steps but they still work. I have a 2wd 4 door Tahoe that want to make into a limited. Not the ground effects but blacked out like the limited. Course regular seats...

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m pretty much turning my Yukon into a Z71. I put the Z71 seats in it, trying to get the bumper with lights, already blacked out grille/bumpers. Would like the nerf bars over steps but they still work. I have a 2wd 4 door Tahoe that want to make into a limited. Not the ground effects but blacked out like the limited. Course regular seats...
Sierra diesels had similar bumpers.I saw someone manufactured the brackets to fit in fogs.