Z Max engine and fuel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone used this is their gmt and seen any difference between oil changes or in any vehicle

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My dad runs it in his oil. Thinks that it is the greatest stuff on Earth. The oil is just as dark when changed and no mpg or power improvement. What does it do? I couldn't tell you.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It IS the greatest stuff on earth! Doubles horsepower and rebuilds motor while you drive...............

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
If Carroll Shelby approved it, hey, it MUST be good.
And his promotional fee was...?
I'll take 1/2 of what he was paid and preach the gospel of Z-Max too!
But, would anyone listen to me?
That's what happens when you put a 'name' in front of a product. Get their endorsement, & it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea well obviously you ain't gaining much in the short run but in the long run it keeps your motor from bein so gummy and nasty, mostly want to know for my buddies damned ol dead goat eater Dakota motor is so full of carbon you can put a new iac valve on it in two month the carbon will clogged it up causing the truck to die

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
use a load of sea foam and let it sit for a while. take off the brake booster line or any vacuum line that feeds the intake manifold and let it slowly drink a whole can of sea foam then drive it around hard. once the white smoke is gone do it again.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr park it in front of you least favorite neighbor, let the truck slowly drink the seafoam through the booster line, let her rest for the night and the fire her up in the morning and let the white smoke roll!!! and for a little bit of time, you cant see the look of pure rage on your neighbors face.