Yukon Spring Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If i was you i would go to town on those wheels with some aluminum polish, with them in as good as shape as they are in it wouldnt be hard to make them look like your front bumper :)

Thats just me i like shiney wheels

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like how all your front end lights are smoked, I wonder how a colour matched front bumper would look on there.

I always wanted to color match the front and rear bumpers and roll on some black rims like rockstar color. The chrome really sticks out though, the reflection looks a mile deep

If i was you i would go to town on those wheels with some aluminum polish, with them in as good as shape as they are in it wouldnt be hard to make them look like your front bumper :)

Thats just me i like shiney wheels

Funny thing is, I polished the crap out of them the other day and they were definately mirror finish but no where near as shiny as the chrome. After a few days I sprayed em with aluminum brightener while washing the car and it turns them almost white looking. They look great in person..sort of like a machined finish

And once I have the super lift and gears ill be in the market for 35's on either 17s or 18s that are polished looking

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I polished the crap out of them the other day and they were definately mirror finish but no where near as shiny as the chrome. After a few days I sprayed em with aluminum brightener while washing the car and it turns them almost white looking. They look great in person..sort of like a machined finish

What is this? Aluminum brightener? How is it applied and worked in? I've never heard of that. I wonder if it would work for my wheels. I need to do a polish soon, and was looking for something else to make them pop. I think they are polished aluminum or aluminum alloy. Their made my Eagle Alloy so definitely alloy for sure but def want to pick up some of that aluminum brightener...You have to order or can you get it at Walmart, autozone, etc.?

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Brightener in pretty much an anti-oxidizer that will cut through grease and road grime. I used to manage a truck wash and we'd use it on anything from stacks to toolboxes. If the aluminum is clear coated then it wont work but on raw metal, the gleam that you get is uncanny.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Exactly..if its clear coated then your out of luck, but if there like mine they do way more than just take road grime off. I got a bottle from napa and its real easy to use. Wash the truck and make sure you clean the wheels well, then while everything is wet you just spray them from the bottom up and rinse it off after 30 seconds. I use a brush right after i spray it on because it sits in some spots and stains them

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Words cant explain how nice that thing looks, I'm starting to hate my truck, damn rust is growing every day on the rockers and bottom of the doors, bottom of the tail gate, around the fender lips.

It looks like complete **** now, Im so pissed.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Words cant explain how nice that thing looks, I'm starting to hate my truck, damn rust is growing every day on the rockers and bottom of the doors, bottom of the tail gate, around the fender lips.

It looks like complete **** now, Im so pissed.

Damn man sorry to hear that..im pissed about the rear end and frame getting rusty i couldnt deal with body rust