Yukon Spring Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just waxed nice and shiney!

You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy sploog in my jeans. Love it. I love everything you've done man, but don't take this the wrong way, I think a 20x10 or 20x8 on 33x12.50 would look sooo sick nasty on that truck. Chrome of course, would match the bumpers perfect. I love everything you've done to the body is perfect but I just think that wheel/tire setup is holding her back a bit. I hope you don't take offense to that or anything just wanted to express my 2 pennies :D

Edit: That's a badarse barn too! Also, I don't know if it's just the way the forum is set up on my screen (I have the dark forum style) but your signature has the black font and I can't hardly read it.

Last edited:

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys ive only been back home with it for a week so bear with me on the mods to come.

Holy sploog in my jeans. Love it. I love everything you've done man, but don't take this the wrong way, I think a 20x10 or 20x8 on 33x12.50 would look sooo sick nasty on that truck. Chrome of course, would match the bumpers perfect. I love everything you've done to the body is perfect but I just think that wheel/tire setup is holding her back a bit. I hope you don't take offense to that or anything just wanted to express my 2 pennies :D

Edit: That's a badarse barn too! Also, I don't know if it's just the way the forum is set up on my screen (I have the dark forum style) but your signature has the black font and I can't hardly read it.

Thanks alot man, I got the wheels/tires for free from my cousin so im gonna roll with em until i find the right deal on some 17 or 18s. Im going to be running a 6" superlift this summer so once thats on i can start looking for 35s or 36s and gears. Ill probably have a new wheel set up next spring. The stance of the 15s in person is perfect though the pics really dont give it justice.

And the barn is at the country club I work at...I was stuck with my crappy Kodak camera and it was pretty dark so ill have another shoot soon with some more cool scenery around the place.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

And BTW I guess I have a lighter forum set up but ill change the font as soon as i make a new sig..hint hint(if anyone wants to take a crack at a new sig with these pics be my guest!)

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like how all your front end lights are smoked, I wonder how a colour matched front bumper would look on there.