Votes: 20 54.1%
  • EXTEND-A-FENDER

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • POCKET STYLE FENDER FLARES

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • CUT-OUT FENDER FLARES

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
the extend-a-fender and cut-outs don't look very good... the OE and Pockets are the best, but it depends on the truck they are going on. OE got my vote

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I change mine to oe. I based my earlier decision on "Second Cahnce Silverado" from Trucks!. They look great on nbs but for obs, OE got my vote...

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
Cut-outs are nice for protecting the paint, I would like to see how they looked on my truck first tho. I voted for those and OE.

Wstrnsky

Big Sky Country
Reaction score
I vote Street flares. But I am biased. I didn't like the look of all the others and how they matched up with the width of the tires. The street flares lined up width wise better for me with stock tires and rims. I know I could have gotten different backspaced rims but oh well. The OE style still stuck out to far and looked silly with the narrow 1500 trackwidth. But thats just me. I am crazy anyway.

You must be registered for see images attach

Now that I have put new rims on which are only one inch wider than stock the OE flares would probably look just as good. I have had these on for over 16 years and they still look great with no warping, fading or pulling away from the truck at all.

Last edited: