You Will Not See Another Quite Like This

Is this the ugliest shade of green avialable?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lamogo33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in August I picked up a 1969 F350 with a 6.354 Perkins diesel engine, not running for $100.00. Unfortunately, this agricultural engine comes without any glow plug system so winter driving is not its strong suit but the weather was a bit warmer today so I drove it around to shake all the bugs out of it.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love it that thing is cool. The color fits it I think. Must be a hoot to drive. Have you figured out how to split the trannys when driving? You will need your knees for the wheel to shift.

lamogo33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got the brownie shifting today, previously was just stuck in one gear. The more I drove it, the better it got freeing up the shifting mechanism. Was able to up shift the brownie fine, but never downshift yet without grinding the gears...

The factory color was Candy Apple Red so I think it needs a respray for sure.

tinfoil_hat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What a cool old truck. For that Brownie box you may need to double clutch to shift it. I don't think those have synchros. Some gear combinations can probably be shifted with no clutch at all once you figure out the rpm timing.