Xenon Headlight 95 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemrides

Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded their headlights to the Xenon type? I run them on my Jeep and would like to put them on my Suburban. The ones I have on my Jeep are Delta's, and they use a H4 bulb. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

J_lope82

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Upgraded the headlight bulbs. They are better than stock bulbs. They are the sylvania zxe ultra white.

You must be registered for see images attach

hemrides

Reaction score
Thanks...I also found Lumens lights....they are LED replacements...they have headlights, directional, stop, tail , and backup lights. According to the guy from CarID.com they are plug and play. The Hi beams are 6000lu, low beam is 4000 lu. Has anyone heard of or used these?

J_lope82

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So far so good on the lights I installed. They are just the right amount of white and bright. They working just right so far.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Are you looking for HIDs? Or LED? One I can help with. The other I don't know enough about to offer legitimate advice on what type and brand.

Sent from a flagged XT1254
Tyler/T-Unit

hemrides

Reaction score
I'm looking for a brighter headlight. Folks have recommended the ZXE Ultra from Sylvania, I then found the LEDs on CarID.com, they are from Lumen. The tech on carid told me to stay away from xenon on my truck...they might be too bright...not work as well. He told me he has the Lumen LED and they work great....plug and play. Any info you have would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been interested in the LED head lights but never had the courage to go with them in any of my cars. I have LED fogs in my Avalon, they did not cover as large of an area as stock but i also NEVER turn them on because i need them... more of to match my HID head lights.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I'm looking for a brighter headlight. Folks have recommended the ZXE Ultra from Sylvania, I then found the LEDs on CarID.com, they are from Lumen. The tech on carid told me to stay away from xenon on my truck...they might be too bright...not work as well. He told me he has the Lumen LED and they work great....plug and play. Any info you have would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

I've always run HIDs. I've been through a few kits over the past 6/7 years. In stock lights they have drawbacks. Not that they're too bright. It's more of a fault of the housing. Your carid guy doesn't know ****. The reflectors aren't designed for the way light is output from an HID, HIR, or LED bulb. They scatter the light more and stray beams blind traffic. Projectors are the way to go. If you're patient and crafty you can get the look you want with a retrofit.
I have been interested in the LED head lights but never had the courage to go with them in any of my cars. I have LED fogs in my Avalon, they did not cover as large of an area as stock but i also NEVER turn them on because i need them... more of to match my HID head lights.
I will admit LED has come a long way. I've seen what can be done with them but I've never had firsthand experience with them to have a valid opinion on how effective they are. Or aren't.

Sent from a flagged XT1254
Tyler/T-Unit