WTB Tires 265 75 16 All Terrains

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looking for a set of tires. 265 75 16 All Terrains. in good condition let me know what yall got!

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Ive had a pair, 285/75R16 Guard dogs, and my best friend had 265/75R16 Howlers. Both were very good tires on the highway, mud, gravel, and snow. Come spring, ill be ordering a pair of 315/75R16's for the diesel. With the price of tires now a days, i dont think i will ever stop buying treadwrights until their prices are equal to the name brands.

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dude thanks for pointing me in the right direction! i will most definitely be buying my tires from them. how are them guard dog tires in the rain?

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
dude thanks for pointing me in the right direction! i will most definitely be buying my tires from them. how are them guard dog tires in the rain?

Mine did great! They grip the road very well, but just as any tire, you can break them loose if you try hard enough. Your truck being an extended cab will also have a little bit more weight than what my truck did, so it should do even better. Another plus is the compound they use is valued at 40,000-50,000 miles. So instead of buying a set of used tires, for a little bit cheaper, you can get some brand new retreads that will last you another 4-5 years!