WTB Escalade dash bezel, 97-98 dash cubby, escalade upper door panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for a really good condition escalade dash bezel, escalade upper door panel inserts, and a 97-98 cubby to hat goes to ththe passenger side (and any hardware needed). All for my 96 K1500 ECSB

Shipping to 62269 (O’Fallon IL)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got all 3 but unsure on shipping costs. id have to go get all the parts next time i am out at my dads shop....
the dash bezel is tan with the wood overlay just like in my truck dash right now. and i know i have 1 and a 1/2 sets of the top wood door panel trim. think i have one full set and another just the front door trim. all in good shape.
i also have the passenger air bag delete BUT im not 100%sure of color but i think it is grey, has all hardware.
email me directly cause i really dont check this forum too much anymore. [email protected]
i can get you pictures and such next time i am out at my dads shop to get into my storage.
if also interested i also have 2 esky center consoles. both in poor shape cosmetically BUT sand and paint and recover the leather and it can be nice again. i also have the rear cup holder doors BUT both broken of course like they always are! ive had the consoles for years now and this last few years ive found 2 broken cup holder doors from other consoles. i was gonna simply glue them shut and filler over the gaps and sand the whole console smooth and paint and sell for more profit. but i got a house last year and house and family = very little time for play toys anymore :( might as well just sell for minor profit instead of huge score ;)
unsure if i still have any wood grain window switch bezels tho. used too but might have sold them already

sorry cannt link pictures. i forgot photobucket said screw everybody for sharing! greedy ********!!!!!!