Would you buy it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Remember it's worth a hole lot of $$ till you own it.:redface:
That's the way it works for me any way. I wouldn't pay that much for it thou.
He's put a bunch of $$$ into it that he will never get back. IMO

jamestaylor47

Reaction score
Yeah but I COULD flip it pretty easy probabl for alot more but you gotta did the right persone and it takes time. Might just help him sell it and get some of the profit.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i would be on the fence about it. sure it's a good looking truck.. i won't dispute that. but was it lifted correctly?... were all mods done correctly?

if it's not a hack job (doesn't seem to be..but ya never know...) and you want a lifted truck with a dump bed and you can afford it.. i say go for it. i'd offer 6 though.

jamestaylor47

Reaction score
Its not a hack job. Whoever owned it before my friend put tons and tons of money and time ino this truck. No faith. Let me get some more pics today and you'll change your mind

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
It's not that we don't have faith. It's just the fact that its still an old truck with over 100k miles. He's asking a price you can get a newer lower mile vehicle for. Or, get a stock 400 and speed the other $8k and build it how you want. It's a nice truck, no doubt. But I would save the money, and buy something nicer. That dump bed is a $3,000 waste of money of you ask.me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
And you have to remember, its worth more to him than it ever will be to anyone else.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
And you have to remember, its worth more to him than it ever will be to anyone else.

i agree. i'm not bashing it, by any means, it' s a beautiful truck, but 7 thousand is right at the top of the range of the value of it IMO. if it was me, I'd try to help him sell it, and work out a deal like you're saying and get a little out of it for helping him sell it. I dont think you could flip it for enough to be worth the time and effort it would take to turn a profit. now if you could get it for around 4-5 grand, it'd be a little different, but IMO the 7 thousand is the top of the price range for it and i dont think you could get much more for it...

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
that dude is DREAMING he's not getting anything close to 12k...i bought my truck for 3500 with 130k miles on it

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
if you want it, sure, but you'll never see that money back out of it I don't think..