Would a 6" RCX and 33"s look weird?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
but you lose alot of groudn clearence.

Ground clearance comes from tires, period. He can decrank but will still have he same tires and the same ground clearance as if he had those tires on a stock truck or a truck lifted 15 inches.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Ground clearance comes from tires, period. He can decrank but will still have he same tires and the same ground clearance as if he had those tires on a stock truck or a truck lifted 15 inches.

thats just for your lowest point, if your luggin through mud or snow you probably want your frame and front end up a little higher, yes your rear diff will be the lowest but it dosent have near the drag as the entire frame and front end.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
like ^ said, TB cranks u got more front end room and dont bottom out as much as u do with drop brackets and 33s

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
too bad you lose the ride quality and part wear, I would still probably go for the 6" kit over antyhing else. Then you can set it as low or high as you want. Is 6" on the rcx fully cranked or have some guys been able to get more?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ill agree with Bobby on this, you can have the truck lifted as much as you want but with small tires your not truly gaining any clearance, as others said the front end and frame have more clearance but your back axle can still get you hung up

jantzer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the look. I'm gonna try the RCX and 33's. I will post pics when I get it together.