Working On Some Tbi Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
Picked this up a while back and just got it back from my buddy whos got access to a 3 axis mill. just had the ridges cut down and glass beaded. I've got a new pair of injectors and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator on the way :evillol:

You must be registered for see images attach

More pics to come. This could all have been done with a dremel or a grinder but it looks so much better with the mill.

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
the only reason I'm doing mine is because it has probably never been rebuilt in the 300,000 miles its been on the truck and if I've got the take it off the truck I want to upgrade as much as i can.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have installed a TBI unit that had the mods done, including a 18 psi spring. In my opinion, it made a difference in my Tahoe. My unit also has the injector spacer on it as well.

Shawn

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Picked this up a while back and just got it back from my buddy whos got access to a 3 axis mill. just had the ridges cut down and glass beaded. I've got a new pair of injectors and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator on the way :evillol:

More pics to come. This could all have been done with a dremel or a grinder but it looks so much better with the mill.
Looking good,nice job!

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Looks good. I'd throw an injector pod spacer on it while you have it off. I got mine for jegs for under $20.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alot cleaner than mine. Lol I just pulled it off now debating on boring it

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
Mine looked a lot worse than that. the fuel pressure spring was actually in 3 peaces inside the regulator, truck still ran though, not good, but it ran then my buddy sent it to the scrap yard and i got the throttle body.