Wiring issue Please help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a 1993 C3500 dually. My tail lights are not working. The brake lights do work as well as the blinkers but the are diem. when i hit the brakes and the blinkers the rear fender lights come on and blink also. I put a new switch in it, that did not work and i disconnected both tail lights and the fender lights still only come on with a blinker or brake light.

Thanks for any help.....

CHURCHILL
<ST> GA

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have to go through the entire system and troubleshoot each part. Look for rotted wires etc.

Reaction score
No I have not changed the brake switch yet. I think I am going to get up in the morning and start by checking all my grounds. Then just start tracing wires I guess. If those two don't work then I will look in to the brake switch. I had a guy tell me today that the though it could be the hazard light switch on the column. What do you guys think about that? Keep in mind I did put a billet steering wheel on the truck about two weeks ago. The problem stated a week ago, one week after the new steering wheel.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
What switch did you change then? (in your original post) I'm thinkin' it's the turn signal switch.

Reaction score
on a side note BHBURBAH I love the burben man perfect color combo and you could not have picked a better wheel for it.