Wiregrass Wheelers & Pensacola 4x4 @ Boggs & Boulders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
nothing like a 38.5x15 bogger on a H1 rim :drool:

one of these days we needa get together and have a wheelin trip... we can compare and contrast our 2 foot difference in wheelbase :hmm:

Turbo

Disco Lives
Reaction score
one of these days we needa get together and have a wheelin trip... we can compare and contrast our 2 foot difference in wheelbase :hmm:[/QUOTE]

I agree here also. I used to grill Lindsey about your rig when he first got here till he got sick of answering my questions.

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
haha, knowing lindsay im sure that didnt take too long :crazy:

you have alcans right? stock lengths or 50"ers like mine?

Turbo

Disco Lives
Reaction score
No, all my stuff is straight off the ORU shelf. Of course I paid to much, and had to deal with a smart ass, but I had 5 days to get it back on the street and didn't need any suprises. There Atlas and they are the soft ride or + 6" ones. I never measured them, but eventually thinking a new set (from somebody else) with the center pin another 1 inch forward, another 1-2 inches in total length to fix the shackle angle and 4-5 inches lift instead of the 6 I got. Those guys won't even tell me what replacement parts to buy for the crossover steering drag link ends.

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like a good trip. The rig looks way better with the H1s on it.

Turbo

Disco Lives
Reaction score
Yea, when I still had IFS cranked, a 9.5 semi floater out of a van, and 10" rims, this thing had a pretty narrow track width. I always thought it could swallow a set of 12 wides. Well SAS added approx 3-4" of track width, then the 12's added another 4". What I ended up with was something a rich redneck kid would drive. It looked like a skate board. It's nice to have 'em tucked comfortably back under where they belong.

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
No, all my stuff is straight off the ORU shelf. Of course I paid to much, and had to deal with a smart ass, but I had 5 days to get it back on the street and didn't need any suprises. There Atlas and they are the soft ride or + 6" ones. I never measured them, but eventually thinking a new set (from somebody else) with the center pin another 1 inch forward, another 1-2 inches in total length to fix the shackle angle and 4-5 inches lift instead of the 6 I got. Those guys won't even tell me what replacement parts to buy for the crossover steering drag link ends.

ahh yea i know how that **** goes...you should really look into alcans. mine are 4" lift 50" long with a 22.5/27.5 center pin offset im using stock ORU brackets with some shackles i had diy4x fab up to be the same design as the oru shackle but much mo beefier and 7" long

post a pic of the your draglink ends and i might be able to tell you what kind of end they are