Wipers only work on high

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you can feel the multiple positions in the wiper switch as you turn it, the column won't be the issue. Those switches almost never go bad. When they do, you generally lose the detents and the stalk just turns freely, or turns with crunchy binding ugliness.

Richard

Chevyboy270

Reaction score
I can feel the positions in the wiperswitch so it's most likely not the switch or the board the only thing left is a ground or wiring issue is all I can think of I'm going to take photos tommorow of the wiring and photos of the wiring under the steering column maybe somebody can spot if something is off

gric_az

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I kinda have a similar issue, mine stay on after turning off switch. Happens once in a while, I just keep turning it on and off till it stops. I wonder if my non working cruise control is related

Chevyboy270

Reaction score
Here are some photos if they are not on high there is a buzzing sound and they don't park correctly

You must be registered for see images attach