Wiper problems on 93...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
YOU GUYS ARE GENIUSES!!!! It took less than 5 minutes to put the new wiper pulse board in, and viola! The wipers work like a champ!

Best $29.81 I have spent in a long time.... Heck, dinner for my wife (who was not excited about spending another cent on the project) and my kiddo (who thinks it is his truck) cost $67.

I think we will stop eating and have a finished project!!!! :hmm:

Reaction score
Keep the old board around and re-solder the connections, if you're up for that sort of thing, as these boards seemingly go bad at random. In my old '91 the board went bad seemingly every six months to a year for three years, then we must have finally gotten a good one because it was fine for four years after that. In my '97 I just pulled the old board out, re-soldered it, and tossed her back in and it's worked perfectly for the last eight months.

Tom

3quarter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IF YOUR VIN HAS AN OPEN RECALL ON IT, THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DO THE RECALL... IT IS A SAFETY ITEM