Wiper issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

insbroker2

Reaction score
My wipers will not work one time and then the next time they will function at regular and intermitent but not high. Anyone have an idea what it could be? Thx

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Replace the circuit board inside the wiper motor. They break. Any parts supplier will have 'em. Common prob. Can be done without removing the wiper motor from the truck. 20-30 bucks.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Replace the circuit board inside the wiper motor. They break. Any parts supplier will have 'em. Common prob. Can be done without removing the wiper motor from the truck. 20-30 bucks.

This, it is a simple fix and a common problem.

insbroker2

Reaction score
Fixed for $28.00 and didn't have the hassle of a dealership. Thank for the help guys!

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does GM still honor that recall even after this long? I also noticed a few seatbelt recalls? Has anyone recently had a dealer perform a recall fix on a car/truck that was over 10 years old? My wipers seem do that 1 in 10 times and my passenger front seatbelt will NOT retract. Its a major pain in the ass and I cant find a replacement in my color and shape as I guess GM used a few different designs.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Recall should last until the vehicle is done, ive never heard of a experation date on recalls.