will these fit our trucks??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
my buddys 98 wouldnt clear them rubbed on the caliper but my 98 cleared them along with my 94 and 88...

this is 3 inch body 3 inch suspention with 36s on rallys
You must be registered for see images attach

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
thats so odd! i just cant rap my head around it:rofl:

Either way, if those are the rims you like and want, go give them a shot and i hope they work for you!!! And btw Loud, your trucks changes so often... and it always look sick!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
thats so odd! i just cant rap my head around it:rofl:

Either way, if those are the rims you like and want, go give them a shot and i hope they work for you!!! And btw Loud, your trucks changes so often... and it always look sick!

haha thanks i can never make up my mind what i want

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
my buddys 98 wouldnt clear them rubbed on the caliper but my 98 cleared them along with my 94 and 88...

this is 3 inch body 3 inch suspention with 36s on rallys
You must be registered for see images attach

Dang Jake, you should have left the BL on there! Your truck looks awesome in that pic!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Dang Jake, you should have left the BL on there! Your truck looks awesome in that pic!

illegal in maine and i took the 36s off the next day couldnt hear myself think while driving, i dont like 15s and they didnt belong to me

TUCSONDUDE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of it depends on the offset/backspace of the wheel<<<------.

different trucks no idea, maybe caliper/disk thickness or some BS like that.....