Wich cab corner brand?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so i decided to remove the old one coz of the rust.. saw a couple new one for way diff price.. i was wondering wich one did you guys use and how much was it? I need to do both side and probably the bottom part of the doors

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
There not bad to replace they just take forever to weld in. I've ordered from a couple different places and have had good luck with all.

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what it look like and im scared ill have to do work under it to be eable to seal it good.. i only cut it quick to check how bad it was inside but im planning on removing the bed soon.. will be way easier to work and to finish cutting everything

You must be registered for see images attach

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
Bondo and SS rocker covers. What rust?

Bondo and window screen wire from an old storm window. Yeah, I did that many years ago. Treated the rust the best I could and smeared bondo on the inside of the hole. Pushed the screen wire in and let it dry. Then I had a support for the mass of bondo to cover the hole. In high school, I had to do what I had to do.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Bondo and window screen wire from an old storm window. Yeah, I did that many years ago. Treated the rust the best I could and smeared bondo on the inside of the hole. Pushed the screen wire in and let it dry. Then I had a support for the mass of bondo to cover the hole. In high school, I had to do what I had to do.
I used squirt foam on my old bronco 2. Sand it down, skim coat of bondo, paint, looked good as new! Alright maybe not new but at least you couldnt see the rust hole anymore. Dont know how long that lasted bc i sold it shortly after but it sure was easy! I dont suggest doin it to anything you like though.

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha i take note.. idk im not in any rush..the truck is looking like this atm :wtf2: yeah ik haha... and im taking my time to do it.. dont want to worry about the repair i do for a lil while! I might just cut and weld more stuff to sit the new panel.. oh and i had to use that emo sorry...:leghump: