Why no TBI Engine thread?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Well, I'm not going to run premium in a daily driver. Those were my results, guess it's a case by case basis.

Reaction score
Good luck on finding a decent crate motor. I've been trying to swap out the 5.7 for a 383 and everything is back ordered and no real idea on when or if these things will be in production anytime soon. Called gm performance, atk, blueprint. No luck
I just got a Summit catalog in the mail, and am interested in swapping out the old TBI 350 in my ‘93 for a Blueprint 350 with Sniper fuel injection, and it’s back ordered over 3 months. May just rebuild the 350 I got with Vortec heads eventually. It’s ridiculous.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a Summit catalog in the mail, and am interested in swapping out the old TBI 350 in my ‘93 for a Blueprint 350 with Sniper fuel injection, and it’s back ordered over 3 months. May just rebuild the 350 I got with Vortec heads eventually. It’s ridiculous.
Gotta +1 the blueprint though, I put their 306 in my truck and its screams.