why me lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
3/4 clutches in the input drum are shot. Rebuild time.

93blackthunder

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well took it out tuesday night and took it to a place in mansfield tx called performance transmission and they are overhauling it with a kit I've seen on here before with the vette servo and high performance 3/4 clutch packs and all that good stuff and some work to the valve body. Plus a corvette stall all for 615. Pretty good imo. They also do all the transmission work for snl performance in haslet tx. So I know snl does incredible work with lsx motors so I'm pretty confident that this is going to be a bad ass tranny.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have them put on The Beast Sun Shell if not it's going to mess up with a shift kit or just in time the part is dirt cheap. Ebay has them cheap. Mansfield is where my truck was customized by Trailmaster back in 1993.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your OEM Sun Shell will break and when it does it messes up your brand new rebuilt trans.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yuo guys in the States are so lucky.....rebuilt tranny with HD parts for $600......that would be at LEAST two to three times as much up here....sigh.