Who sells modified upper control arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
My 1/2 ton had a set of these longer/redesigned control arms on it. I had keys and blocks on it, and completely cleared 35s. I have no idea where they came from, they were on the truck when i got it and i have never seen another set of them. Even with mine being cranked that high, my alignment cams were not maxed, and the alignment was perfect. One of my buddies bought them from me when i parted out the truck to put on his cranked yukon.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Can't really tell from the pic, but it looks like your wheels would allow a ball joint flip, If they will, that and a alignment will correct your problems.

steampunk1375

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your angles are too steep with the CV's, and the add a leaf is in the wrong spot. The leafs stack should be organized shortest to longest. It's tough to tell in your pic but it looks like the add a leaf has gaps like its arced differently than the leafs above and below, either way it could effect the rear ride hight, making it too tall, that in turn will make the front seem low.