Whipple 1.6L 1100 cfm Twin Screw Blower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It was used for a demo model on an engine for test runs to show customers how it worked. Has ~3hrs total run time. Comes with mostly everything needed. I never mounted it after buying it from the shop, because I only bought the case, as the fittings and so forth were kept for the next newer model blower. I've collected up all of the attachments(belt drives, brackets, etc). Except for some bolts, it's ready to bolt on and go(I have atleast 1 of each bolt/screw to help you acquire the correct extras). It's got the adapters to bolt onto a 350tbi manifold with the inlet adapter to mount a 350 throttle body. You could mill out the inlet adapter to use a 454 throttle body. I also have a buddy with an adapter plate to allow this blower to be mounted onto a carb intake, if you need it, I'll buy it from him and include with the sale.

Asking $1500-shipped OBO, blower assembly sold new for $2399. When making offers, make one with s/h included in price. The original white-box from the factory won't be used to ship, as it's not in very good shape. A tune would be required with this blower. This is an axial inlet blower, so I'll include either the adapter for cold air intake or an edelbrock low profile air cleaner for cowl induction.

Note: This blower is a raised roof model. The case is made with a larger upper plane to give the option for it to be drilled, milled, & decked for a top-mount inlet, for example, when mounting a carb. You would then block off the rear axial inlet.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Bump!!!

I'll consider all offers, even particular trades:

Trades considered:
older(99+) all time 4x4 four wheelers in the 300cc+ engine size(early 250cc Rancher is also an option).....cosmetic condition doesn't matter, so long as the engine/drivetrain/suspension is in good healthy shape, no smoking/major oil leaks/bad ujoints/bad cv joints/bad bearings/etc.

I can deliver up to 2-3hrs from any border of my state(Mississippi).

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Well I wont be home for another 5 months. So it wouldnt do me too good to try to pick it up now. Trust me, if its still up for grabs by then, I will definitely take it off your hands.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If it's not sold by the 10th of January, a guy offered me an old 97 polaris 500 4x4. Don't really want a polaris, but I'll take what I can get.....hopefully I can resell it and get back atleast a little of the money. If anyone has a cash offer they'd like to throw my way, I'd likely take it.....gotta pay christmas bills, don't like paying interest on $4200.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I'll see what I can come up with. Maybe I can pay you for it and just have you hold on to it. You're on here alot and Im sure we could work something out. I will talk to my fiance and see what I can come up with. Or maybe just ship it to her and have her hold on to it for me, and then her ship it to me when I get back.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Bring it over and put it on my truck, Mike! I'll trade you a pair of speakers!

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Me holding onto it is not a problem, the lack of funds right now is, so I could hold it until you got back, then ship it, this way it doesn't cost to ship it twice.

Haha, robert, that would be alot of pairs of speakers.........unless they were focal utopia's ;)