Which Blend Door Actuator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know why there are something like 4 different blend door actuators available for these trucks? I need to replace mine (1994 K1500 Suburban SLE) and I don't know if I have the 2 pin, 4 pin, 5 pin etc. Short of pulling the actuator out beforehand, does anyone know how to properly identify which one I have?

Last edited:

studigggs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rockauto has good descriptions of what they do depending on function, location and style of controls (manual/auto). The weird one that I am aware of is for 88-90 trucks which had a 5 pin rather than 2 pin fresh/recirc actuator.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rockauto has good descriptions of what they do depending on function, location and style of controls (manual/auto). The weird one that I am aware of is for 88-90 trucks which had a 5 pin rather than 2 pin fresh/recirc actuator.
Thanks for the info! Do you know what they mean by manual temp control? Would that be a slider opposed to an electrical selector?