Where to Get Inspection???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Technically they are supposed to turn you away if your windows don't roll up. But when I asked my dps rep way back when she said jeeps can com ein with doors off and now get tint checked so I asked why if a window doesn't roll up should it be checked? Just try it that way with the fuse pulled because at least that way they can't fail you and charge you because they couldn't fully inspect the truck. Just don't go in with your windows down and you a/c on, with this Texas heat that was always a dead giveaway for what they were trying to do.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Technically they are supposed to turn you away if your windows don't roll up. But when I asked my dps rep way back when she said jeeps can com ein with doors off and now get tint checked so I asked why if a window doesn't roll up should it be checked? Just try it that way with the fuse pulled because at least that way they can't fail you and charge you because they couldn't fully inspect the truck. Just don't go in with your windows down and you a/c on, with this Texas heat that was always a dead giveaway for what they were trying to do.

x2.... I used to roll them down. But that was successful once, and I think it was just because I went to school with the guy working there.

Now that I know how to tint it makes it a non issue. (although now every vehicle I own rolls around at legal limits)..... WTH!