Where is the best place to buy flat stainless wire brushes for my 4 1/2" grinder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrsavoie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy flat stainless wire brushes for my 4 1/2" grinder?

jrsavoie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flat wire wheel. Knotty wire wheels. Stringer bead brushes work best for me most of the time.

I have a few cup brushes

jrsavoie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a big Rural King fan. One of my only favorite stores

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Believe it or not, those type things at Harbor Freight are excellent quality for the price.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

This is where I buy a lot of cut off wheels and grinding/flapper discs, but if you only need one wheel, I find it is more economical to just go to the local hardware store and pay the extra dollar for off the shelf tool.
I bought a dewalt wire cup probably 10 years ago, used to strip more axles and parts than I can count, it is on it's last legs but was well worth the cost.

jrsavoie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to buy them by the 10 pack.

Most often it's easier for me to order stuff. It's a 50 mile round trip to a town where I can buy something. So I try to combine and curtail the number of trips I make.

Shipping is never as much as a trip to town costs.