Wheel Trim Rings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Ranch

Reaction score
Hey all, I have black AR 767 D Window American Racing wheels on my truck (16x8), and I love them, but, I was wondering if the chrome trim rings that the stock steelies come with on the trucks would snap onto the American Racing wheels as the wheel itself looks different on the bead edges. I dont want them flying off goin down the road, but, I really like the look of the trim rings with the chrome lugs and center caps. Anyone know if they'll work? found a nice stainless set on ebay and the guy couldn't answer as to whether they'd fir right or not. Thanks!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
^ agreed.... what I would do is stop by a junkyard and buy one from a factory truck on the cheap, try it out and of it fits and works then buy the nice set

sent from the c1500 Denali

GMC Ranch

Reaction score
I just had one of those "why didnt I think of that moments" lol anybody got a decent set they dont want? Also might need to remove some of the clips as my wheels have weights of various sizes on the outer rim edge too and I dont think the clips will fit with a weight there.

Last edited: