wheel and tire question w/ leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

garagemethods

Reaction score
hey all, i want to level my truck by lifting just the front 2". now my question is about tire/wheel combinations for just a leveling kit. i currently have 32x11.5 tires or 284/45/22 and the rims have a positive 13 offset and are 9.5" wide; now i'd like to run the same size tire but with 15x10" rims w/ -44 offset, that should extend the tires/wheels 1.5" but i'm worried if that will work with only a 2" leveling kit. does anyone have this similiar setup that could chime in? i'm not interested in if it will simply work but if it will work GOOD, as in i can go over bumps and whatnot and not worry about off camber driveways or anything of that sort.

i would just stick with a 30" or 31" tire but those tires won't accomidate a 10" wide rim to give the look i want.

any answers or suggestions are well appreciated.

oh and my truck is a c1500 so it's 2wd with no cranking option

hsdtech

Reaction score
I have the same question. I have a '95 xcab 2wd with 2.5" coil spacers on the front. I bought a set of 32x11.50-15 mt's that I'm going to put on my 15x10 alloys. I dont know if I'm going to have to lift it so they wont rub or look stuffed.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have no word on 2wd but with that offset wheel and a 33" tire on a 4x4 it would take alot of crank to clear and probably still need to trim. I would guess with just a 2" kit on a 2wd you would be sitting about the same height as a stock 4wd? If so I cant seem them fitting without alot of cutting or rubbing, its the offset that is the killer.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo